Why Choose Trolley School Bag
At her age she’s too stubborn as to press on what she like. Like this school year, she egged us on to buy this trolley bag. This school bag cost us 2599 PHP ($59).
What’s with this trolley school bag that she’s gaga over it?
- It’s huge. I mean ginormous bag with lots of compartments for every type of school stuff and other knick-knacks.
- It has a detachable small bag on one side which can be use as carry pouch for snacks and more. On the other side it has a pouch for drinking mug.
- It also has a nylon cover which is hidden at the back. The nylon cover’s attached to a garterize cloth which means it will not be lost.
- The trolley bag has a 4-wheel for easy maneuvering and has a front stand to support the weight when books are becoming too heavy.
- Steel handle is easy to pull up and down.
- Lastly, the top base is too sturdy one small kid can even sit on it. Of course, this is a bag, it’s not made for sitting. The top base can carry approximate weight only.
Deal with the brand and price
What made me decide to get the school bag is -It’s a Hawk bag. With this brand (been using the brand as a a kid myself), it’ll sure to last long. And, another important thing is – the trolley bag’s on sale that day we went to purchase school stuff for the two kids. Original price was at around 3k PHP. At 2599, I think we got a fair deal. Same with the Barbie shoes. We got discounts, too. That’s the essence of buying stuff in advance, you get better deals. You can choose on as many stuff on display. And, yes, there’s no long queue on mall counters.
So, yeah, the kid knew what she wanted. There are actually hippier styles of trolley bag around. However, weighing at all the pros and the cons, we’re happier she made a better choice for this one.
She’s a happy school kid with this trolley school bag.